T-Mobile will inform you before the expiration of the contract period. At this time, we will offer a new tariff plan based on the then applicable terms and tariffs. The new period will start after the previous period of use expires.
Note: contract extension is not supported on IoT Easy Connect Start.
You can reactivate your SIM cards within 12 months after the expiration date. After this grace period, if no new tariff has been ordered, the contract will be terminated and the SIM card becomes unusable.
Yes, it is possible to create several user accounts in the IoT Easy Connect Portal and assign them different roles or permissions. The tab ’User‘ in the portal allows the original owner of the customer account to create and manage new users. The following roles are available in the portal:
• Owner: This is the original user of the account and cannot be changed. This role can take full advantage of all functions and manage administrators and users. The role ’Owner‘ can be assigned to a newly added user.
• Admin: The ’Admin‘ role has all rights (including API access) and can manage the account as well as create and delete users.
• User: The ’User‘ role can see all the details in the portal and manage SIM cards, but cannot initiate new orders or top-up the cards.
• API User: The ’API user‘ role is designed to use the REST API on the API web page interface or applications directly over HTTPs, and defines the API client credentials for application access. Usage requires the specification of individual OAuth2 client id and client credentials.
To create new users, the following information is required: First and last name, e-mail address (used as login) and desired role. API users have the customer account number as prefix in the specified client_credential.
After creating a new user, an e-mail will be sent to the new e-mail address to set a new password for the portal. For API users, the exception is that client credential must be specified when setting up a new user.
You can change your password at any time. However, if this is not sufficient, please contact the IoT Easy Connect support desk.
For top-ups T-Mobile offers the following online payment options:
• iDeal payment (direct debit)
• Credit card payment
Yes, the consumed data volume is measured and deducted with an accuracy of 1 kByte. Both overhead data resulting from the use of the respective protocols, such as UDP or TCP, and the actual payload data are included in the usage calculations. All transport data between the device, modem and applications are counted. This includes both uplink and downlink data packages.
The VAT number is necessary for the exchange of goods and services within the EU. For the time being, the products will only be sold to customers with their office registered in The Netherlands with a delivery address in The Netherlands. For Dutch customers there will be no consequences if the VAT number is missing. Because T-Mobile is located in The Netherlands all invoices include Dutch VAT.
Important: top-up is not supported with IoT Easy Connect Start.
Note: topping up is not supported with IoT Easy Connect Start
The OpenVPN client needs to be operated on the computer/server that will receive data from your IoT devices. For instructions please download the OpenVPN Guide from the IoT Easy Connecy portal. It can be found under the topic 'FAQ & Information'.
For instructions please download the Data Streamer Guide from the IoT Easy Connecy portal. It can be found under the topic 'FAQ & Information'.
On the IoT Easy Connect Portal and webshop please go to the subject 'FAQ & Information'. There we have an instruction manual available for download (OpenVPN Guide).
The APN address for IoT Easy Connect is: iot.t-mobile.nl
The APN and other network information is available in the IoT Easy Connect portal: after logging in navigate to Settings > Network settings to find the details.
- The IoT Easy Connect SIM card supports GPRS over 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE) and LTE Cat-M1 (LTE-M). Important: this SIM card is NOT optimized for battery operated IoT devices.
- The IoT Easy Connect Low Power SIM card supports LTE Cat-NB1 (NB-IoT) and LTE Cat-M1 (LTE-M). This SIM card is optimized for battery operated IoT devices.
- The IoT Easy Connect Start SIM card ONLY supports LTE Cat-NB1 (NB-IoT). This SIM card is optimized for battery operated IoT devices.
The portal includes:
• Monitoring and control of the ordered SIM cards in terms of consumption, usage period, remote control of the SIM card status (e.g. blocking/unblocking and setting of IMEI locks)
• Management of customer data such as delivery address, billing address or means of payment
• Creation of user profiles, each with specially assigned rights and access data
• Purchase of additional SIM cards and subsequent purchase of top-ups to increase data and SMS credits.
You couldn’t find an answer to your question in the FAQs?