Shortly before the expiration of your service, you will be informed by T-Mobile. At this time, you can purchase a new product based on the then applicable terms and tariffs. The new period will start after the previous period of use expires. Note: contract extension is not supported on IoT Easy Connect Start.
You can reactivate your SIM cards within 12 months after the expiration date. After this grace period, if no new tariff has been ordered, the contract will be terminated and the SIM card becomes unusable.
Yes, it is possible to create several user accounts in the IoT Easy Connect Portal and assign them different roles or permissions. The tab ’User‘ in the portal allows the original owner of the customer account to create and manage new users. The following roles are available in the portal:
• Owner: This is the original user of the account and cannot be changed. This role can take full advantage of all functions and manage administrators and users. The role ’Owner‘ can be assigned to a newly added user.
• Admin: The ’Admin‘ role has all rights (including API access) and can manage the account as well as create and delete users.
• User: The ’User‘ role can see all the details in the portal and manage SIM cards, but cannot initiate new orders or top-up the cards.
• API User: The ’API user‘ role is designed to use the REST API on the API web page interface or applications directly over HTTPs, and defines the API client credentials for application access. Usage requires the specification of individual OAuth2 client id and client credentials.
To create new users, the following information is required: First and last name, e-mail address (used as login) and desired role. API users have the customer account number as prefix in the specified client_credential.
After creating a new user, an e-mail will be sent to the new e-mail address to set a new password for the portal. For API users, the exception is that client credential must be specified when setting up a new user.
You can change your password at any time. However, if this is not sufficient, please contact the customer support team and submit the required documents for verification.
For top-up T-Mobile offers the following payment options:
• iDeal payment (direct debit)
• Credit card payment
Yes, the consumed data volume is measured and deducted with an accuracy of 1 KByte. Both overhead data resulting from the use of the respective protocols, such as UDP or TCP, and the actual payload data are included in the usage calculations. All transport data between the device, modem and applications are counted. This includes both uplink and downlink data packages.
The VAT ID is necessary for the exchange of goods and services within the EU. For the time being, the products will only be sold to customers with their office registered in The Netherlands with a delivery address in The Netherlands.
For Dutch customers there will be no consequences if the VAT number is missing. Because T-Mobile is located in The Netherlands all invoices to Dutch customers include Dutch VAT.
The OpenVPN client needs to be operated on the computer that will receive data from the devices (devices that build up data connections via IoT Easy Connect SIM cards). A detailed explanation of the installation of the OpenVPN client can be found in the portal under the ’Settings‘ tab.
The OpenVPN client establishes a connection to the network and enables secure data transmission from the devices to the customer server and vice versa.
When you set up a data stream in the IoT Easy Connect portal, you must first specify the type of data stream that your use-case requires - either event-based, or steady data stream or a combination of both. You can also choose to retrieve historical data. In doing so, the platform will send the selected customer data up to 20 days retroactively, resulting in a noticeable delay until live data will be transferred. An activated and configured stream will be enabled immediately, and performance can be monitored. The current remote status is displayed in the IoT Easy portal as http-encoded status from the remote side. As soon as a 200 (OK) is displayed, the data stream is operating correctly. If the receiver is not reachable or the configuration has not been set up correctly, a 500 error code will be shown.
In the IoT Easy Connect portal, the stream can be paused at any time using the buttons next to the configuration.
For setting up the data streams via Rest API or Rest API in bulk mode, an API callback is necessary. The IoT Easy Connect Data Stream behaves like an HTTP client and needs a corresponding HTTP server to process the requests. Each message sent includes an array of one or more objects.
A detailed step-by-step guide is available on the tab ’Settings‘ in the IoT Easy Connect Portal.
The APN address can be found under the 'Settings' tab of in the IoT Easy Connect portal.
The portal includes:
• Monitoring and control of the ordered SIM cards in terms of consumption, usage period, remote control of the SIM card status (active, inactive, deactivated)
• Management of customer data such as delivery address, billing address or means of payment
• Creation of user profiles, each with specially assigned rights and access data
• Purchase of additional SIM cards and subsequent purchase of top-ups to increase data and SMS credits.
You couldn’t find an answer to your question in the FAQs?